If I am aggrieved by the action of a licensed player, how do I lodge a complaint?

User Rating:  / 0

If you feel you have been treated unfairly or aggrieved by the actions of an intermediary in any way, it is your right to lodge a complaint. The first step is to try to resolve the matter with the intermediary concerned - if nothing is resolved then you can lodge your complaint directly to SECZ.